Onesprint Bike Home Use Warranty
Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. extends the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to non-commercial, in-home, indoor use of the Onesprint bike. Any other use of the bike void this Limited Warranty. During the applicable Limited Warranty periods described below, the covered components of the Onesprint Bike will be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty.
The Limited Warranty applies for the following components of the Onesprint Bike only, for the time period indicated. The Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as the Bike remains in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for a gifted bike.
FRAME: FIVE YEARS
Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. warrants the frame (excluding any moving parts attached to the structural frame) against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the date of original delivery.
BIKE COMPONENTS: 12 MONTHS
Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. warrants the components and all original parts of the Bike other than pedals, including its belt, brake resistance, crank shaft, seatpost, handlebars and water bottle holder, against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
PEDALS: 12 MONTHS
Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. warrants the components and all original parts of the original pedals that come with the Onesprint Bike against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery. Onesprint Bike pedals are not warranted against normal wear and tear and it is important that you maintain the pedals by inspecting the pedals regularly for any damage, loose parts or other signs of wear and tear that could cause breakdowns or part failures.
Any pedal that shows signs of wear or damaged parts should be removed from service immediately.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Who and what is covered:
- The original owner of the Onesprint Bike. The Onesprint Bike must remain in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for a gifted Onesprint bike. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
- If a defect arises in the Onesprint Bike or a warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. to, at Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. ’s discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning Onesprint Bike or component with the same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
- Any other Onesprint products or services, non-Onesprint products, units that are, or that Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside Singapore, and units missing serial numbers.
- Software or applications, even if sold with or embedded in the Onesprint bike, or Internet connectivity. Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. does not warrant that the operation of the Onesprint Bike will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, relocation, or repair (other than that caused by a Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. authorized service technician), use of the Onesprint Bike with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Onesprint Bike, or any use contrary to the instructions in the Onesprint Guide.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Incidental or consequential damages. Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts. Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to gym membership fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation. Equipment used for commercial purposes or for any use other than a single family or household.
- Any attempt to move or repair fitness equipment creates a risk of injury and property damage. Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any move, repair or attempted repair of equipment by anyone other than a Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. authorized service technician. All moves or repairs attempted by you or your agents are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. shall have no liability for any injury to person or property arising from such attempted moves or repairs. In addition, labor may no longer be covered if you move outside of Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. 's service area.
- Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
Any disputes between you and Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. related to this Limited Warranty or the Onesprint Bike will be governed by the then-current dispute resolution procedures in Nara Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.’s Terms of Service.